We don’t know how long this period of social distancing will last; these times are stressful, and fear can consume us. Linda Modaro and I would like to share our reflective meditation practice with you as a refuge and a time for daily connection. We’re offering an open meditation group to both our communities. Open to all to novices, seasoned meditators and everyone in between.
Start date: Thursday, March 19, 2020 9:00-10:00am PST–continues daily until further notice
• If you don’t have a meditation practice, this might be an ideal time to give it a try.
• If you do have one, here is an opportunity to boost your daily practice.
• If you’ve had difficulty establishing an “at home” meditation practice, this can help you initiate or strengthen one.
• If, during these challenging times, you’re finding it hard to practice, to ground yourself, to concentrate, this is a chance to support your practice.
Use this Zoom link for these sessions: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81876059491?pwd=TUpXZ0V3bHYya1c0cjRia2JBS3J3UT09
For support or questions for the daily 9am sessions contact Susan McIntosh and Holly Pruett at firstname.lastname@example.org
• 9am – short dharma prompt
• 30 minute meditation sitting
• 10 minutes reflective journaling
• 10 minutes short group inter-views
Please read these guidelines before joining an online sit.
For more information, contact Moline or call: 503-660-8789
Assistance for getting set up with Zoom:
Via devices(iPad, laptops, computers) – audio and visual:
Via smartphone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dU9N3P3sZk&feature=youtu.be